Meet the Team
Mr. & Mrs. Forkes
Owners of Brook Farm.
You will often see Mr. Forkes on his tractor or lawn mower cutting the fields. He likes to take a back seat from the stress of the business nowadays but is always on hand to over see the general running of the land and farm.
Old Brook Barn is a small, independent, family run business; who pride ourselves on making your event as memorable as possible. We take great care in every last detail of our business and base our venue and services on traditional values.
Whether you are looking for a venue to hold a wedding, party or special occasion at Old Brook Barn you will be guaranteed to receive exceptional service, value and quality.
Co Owner, Director and main Events Manager.
Lisa is the main driving force behind the business. Being a busy working Mum and having worked in the Corporate Investment Banking industry for over 10 years, she applies a very personal hands on approach to the business. From the daily running of the business to managing all inquiries and bookings, she will be to there to oversee all events from beginning to end.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
The Team at Old Brook Barn!
Find Out More
- Licensed for Civil Ceremonies & Partnerships
- Exclusive use of the barn and grounds.
- Room to seat up to 150 guests.
- Ample space for dancing and entertainment.
- Fully licensed bar serving fine champagne, cocktails, beers, ales, wines and spirits.
- Extensive car parking.
- Stunning country venue within easy reach of London. Approximately 15 minutes from the M25 Junction 28 (Brentwood) M11 Junction 5 (Chigwell) and Gallows corner (Romford) A12 and A127.