Today, I feel compelled to write a review about one of them.
I've provided wedding entertainment at this stunning barn on 3 occasions, the first time I could not believe how professional and friendly the staff were. The second time I left feeling exactly the same as the 1st; and the 3rd time at the wedding of Ann & Stephen, I concluded that they have the consistency required to run the perfect wedding venue down to a fine art.
Brides and grooms if you are looking for a beauty spot in Essex to celebrate the happiest day of your life, this wedding venue MUST be seen.
As an experienced wedding supplier I can tell you that beyond the external beauty of a stunning venue, it’s the PEOPLE who will make your day. I do not know how they have done it but Lisa and Jeff (daughter and father team) have created one of the happiest and most friendly wedding locations in Essex. I promise they will make you feel great from the moment you walk in.
They care passionately about their brides, grooms and their guests and they go beyond what is expected of a venue to delight them. Way beyond…
If you are engaged to be married and want attention to detail, a creative team who are passionate about love, happiness and perfection, I cannot recommend visiting Old Brook Barn highly enough.
Add a Testimonial
- Licensed for Civil Ceremonies & Partnerships
- Exclusive use of the barn and grounds.
- Room to seat up to 150 guests.
- Ample space for dancing and entertainment.
- Fully licensed bar serving fine champagne, cocktails, beers, ales, wines and spirits.
- Extensive car parking.
- Stunning country venue within easy reach of London. Approximately 15 minutes from the M25 Junction 28 (Brentwood) M11 Junction 5 (Chigwell) and Gallows corner (Romford) A12 and A127.