Our annual Open Day will be Sunday 14th May 2017 11:00am – 4:00pm.
In the meantime if you have any queries or require further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us…
Old Brook Barn is a magnificent barn located in approximately 23 acres in a rural location in the village of Navestock, Essex. With easy access to the M25 and other major roads, it is the perfect venue to relax and unwind in the beautiful English countryside, with the added benefit of being within easy reach of London and all surrounding areas. Exclusively yours to enjoy on your wedding day with the stunning natural brook, decking area, willow trees and meadow fields, you could not wish for a better setting for your special day. We are a family run business that prides itself on making your event as memorable as possible.
We are Essex’s most exciting boutique wedding venue. If you want something unique, at Old Brook Barn dreams really do come true.
- Licensed for Civil Ceremonies & Partnerships
- Exclusive use of the barn and grounds.
- Room to seat up to 150 guests.
- Ample space for dancing and entertainment.
- Fully licensed bar serving fine champagne, cocktails, beers, ales, wines and spirits.
- Extensive car parking.
- Stunning country venue within easy reach of London. Approximately 15 minutes from the M25 Junction 28 (Brentwood) M11 Junction 5 (Chigwell) and Gallows corner (Romford) A12 and A127.