Your wedding story begins here
At Old Brook Barn, dreams really do come true.
We are the perfect country venue for your wedding day.
We welcome all types of religious ceremonies, civil ceremonies -partnerships and blessings; you can choose to hold your whole day with us, getting ready in our stunning honeymoon cottage or have a church ceremony and wedding reception, giving you the flexibility to have the day of your choice.
- Licensed for Civil Ceremonies & Partnerships
- Exclusive use of the barn and grounds.
- Room to seat up to 150 guests.
- Ample space for dancing and entertainment.
- Fully licensed bar serving fine champagne, cocktails, beers, ales, wines and spirits.
- Extensive car parking.
- Stunning country venue within easy reach of London. Approximately 15 minutes from the M25 Junction 28 (Brentwood) M11 Junction 5 (Chigwell) and Gallows corner (Romford) A12 and A127.
Please see below for more information.
Civil Ceremonies, Partnerships & Blessings
Old Brook Barn is licensed for Civil marriages and Partnerships in our beautiful barn and outside under our fabulous painted Gazebo.
We have a list of beautiful churchs around the area, local to Old Brook Barn.
The venue will be yours exclusively to enjoy for your reception. You have full access to the barn and grounds.
Food & Drink
Catering at Old Brook Barn offers the option to choose from two of the finest caterers in the South-East of England.
Rates & Hire
Please click below to see all our rates & hire information.