We are happy to welcome you to Old Brook Barn again. To request a brochure or request more information please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weddings from 21st June 2021
As per the Governments Roadmap out of lockdown, as long as we continue to meet the required steps all restrictions on social distancing should be removed from the 21st June. This would mean that from this date at the earliest your wedding can go ahead without any restrictions to numbers. We are continually monitoring the Governments announcements for updates. In the mean time, we are busy preparing and looking forward to hosting our first wedding for 2021 without restrictions on the 26th June.
We have taken all required steps to make sure we are a COVID safe venue. We have Implemented all relevant policies and procedures to make sure everyone that visits us is in a COVID safe environment.
- Licensed for Civil Ceremonies & Partnerships
- Exclusive use of the barn and grounds.
- Room to seat up to 150 guests.
- Ample space for dancing and entertainment.
- Fully licensed bar serving fine champagne, cocktails, beers, ales, wines and spirits.
- Extensive car parking.
- Stunning country venue within easy reach of London. Approximately 15 minutes from the M25 Junction 28 (Brentwood) M11 Junction 5 (Chigwell) and Gallows corner (Romford) A12 and A127.