Partnerships & Blessings
Old Brook Barn is licensed for Civil marriages and Partnerships in our beautiful barn and outside under our fabulous painted Gazebo. For smaller, more intimate ceremonies, we can accommodate (seated) up to 100+ guests in the old barn, and up to 100+ guests in the upstairs Minstrels Gallery. An outside ceremony in our Secret Garden will seat up to 150 guests.
Old Brook Barn also welcomes Humanist Weddings, Naming Ceremonies, Renewal of Vows and Blessings.
Find Out More
- Licensed for Civil Ceremonies & Partnerships
- Exclusive use of the barn and grounds.
- Room to seat up to 150 guests.
- Ample space for dancing and entertainment.
- Fully licensed bar serving fine champagne, cocktails, beers, ales, wines and spirits.
- Extensive car parking.
- Stunning country venue within easy reach of London. Approximately 15 minutes from the M25 Junction 28 (Brentwood) M11 Junction 5 (Chigwell) and Gallows corner (Romford) A12 and A127.
Please contact the Central Team in Chelmsford to confirm a registrar for your wedding date. You will be able to book a registrar up to 24 months in advance.
Tel: 0345 603 7632
Open: Mon to Fri 9am-5pm
Useful Information and pricing: