FoodOld Brook Barn allows you to choose from the finest caterers in South-East England. Specialising in creative bespoke cuisine, using only top quality ingredients and local produce, you will receive the highest standard of food and service. Our caterers will work with you to create a personalised menu which will delight both you and your guests on your special day. Please contact our caterers to discuss your requirements.
Stock & Bailey
Old Brook Barn offers guests a fully licensed bar stocking the finest quality champagne, wines, beers, ales, cocktails and spirits. Our prices are reasonable and Credit/Debit cards are accepted.
For our Spirits price list please click here
Drinks from us:
The following arrival drinks are available to pre-order from us:
• Bucks Fizz
• Kia Royale
• Pimms No1
• Prosecco Frizzante, white and rose.
We can offer drinks packages from £24.95 including VAT per guest:
To include reception drinks (2 glasses per guest) of Prosecco, Pimms or orange juice. With your meal (1/2 bottle * house wine per guest red/white or rose), and sparkling wine for your toast (1 glass per guest).
Jugs of water, glasses and staff are provided for service for the reception drinks and sit down meal.
For our Wine & Champagne prices click here
Why not offer your guests something different for the reception drinks. Some yummy pink lemonade! Your guests can help themselves to a vintage jam jar and fill it with refreshing non-alcoholic lemonade poured from our drink dispensers, you can even add vodka if you like! Stripy straws can be added to the jam jars (choose a color of your choice).
For prices please contact us.
Find Out More
- Licensed for Civil Ceremonies & Partnerships
- Exclusive use of the barn and grounds.
- Room to seat up to 150 guests.
- Ample space for dancing and entertainment.
- Fully licensed bar serving fine champagne, cocktails, beers, ales, wines and spirits.
- Extensive car parking.
- Stunning country venue within easy reach of London. Approximately 15 minutes from the M25 Junction 28 (Brentwood) M11 Junction 5 (Chigwell) and Gallows corner (Romford) A12 and A127.