Inspired by the natural characteristics of the barn you will be free to decorate the barn with your choice of color and style. With seating available for up to 150 guests, Old Brook Barn lends itself to create the perfect atmosphere and ambiance for any event.
The grounds create a stunning backdrop for photographs. Exclusively yours to enjoy with the natural brook, decking area, willow trees and meadow fields, you could not wish for a more idyllic setting on your special day. A photographer’s dream with fabulous opportunities to capture your beautiful moments.
For the enjoyment of your guests reception drinks can be enjoyed on the lawn area under the willow trees, the secret garden, the courtyard
Because we are a boutique wedding venue we host a limited amount of weddings per year. You will have access to the barn from 9:00am the day before your wedding to setup and decorate and go over any final details with the team. This gives you the freedom to decorate the barn with those personal details that will make your wedding day stand out from the rest!
For our full list of recommended suppliers who can help to make your day wonderful, please click here.
Find Out More
- Licensed for Civil Ceremonies & Partnerships
- Exclusive use of the barn and grounds.
- Room to seat up to 150 guests.
- Ample space for dancing and entertainment.
- Fully licensed bar serving fine champagne, cocktails, beers, ales, wines and spirits.
- Extensive car parking.
- Stunning country venue within easy reach of London. Approximately 15 minutes from the M25 Junction 28 (Brentwood) M11 Junction 5 (Chigwell) and Gallows corner (Romford) A12 and A127.