If you are having a Church wedding, St. Thomas the Apostle Church in the parish of Navestock is only 2 miles from Old Brook Barn. The church, which dates from the 11th or 12th century, consists of one of the notable timber towers of Essex.
In 2008 the rules on getting married in a particular church were simplified. Anyone who lives in, or has a family link to the parish can marry at Navestock Church. For those living outside the area it is possible to marry there if you attend the Church regularly (at least once a month) usually for about 6 months.
The Church has a large car park, toilets in the church hall and extensive grounds where photographs can be taken.
We are also located only 2.2 miles from St. John’s Church, Havering-atte-Bower and 4.9 miles from St Peter’s Church, South Weald.
Find Out More
- Licensed for Civil Ceremonies & Partnerships
- Exclusive use of the barn and grounds.
- Room to seat up to 150 guests.
- Ample space for dancing and entertainment.
- Fully licensed bar serving fine champagne, cocktails, beers, ales, wines and spirits.
- Extensive car parking.
- Stunning country venue within easy reach of London. Approximately 15 minutes from the M25 Junction 28 (Brentwood) M11 Junction 5 (Chigwell) and Gallows corner (Romford) A12 and A127.